Make a Difference where the Need Is Greatest
We see ourselves as a model of affordable healthcare and a trusted partner, building healthy communities,one patient at a time. We are the low-cost, accessible medical home for 25,000 patients. Over a quarter of our patients are uninsured and participate in our discount fee program. Located in North Carolina's dynamic Research Triangle Park area, we are surrounded by nationally-recognized university hospitals, such as UNC Rex Healthcare and Duke Raleigh Hospital.
What we offer you
- The security and stability of a large, growing medical practice— serving patients since 1972.
- Competitive salaries & benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance.
- Payment for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Malpractice coverage through Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA)
- A diverse practice environment including pediatrics, dentistry, social work, health education and Same-Day Care. Our patient base is mostly Medicaid- and Medicare-insured, urban,and consists of every age and ethnicity
- Opportunities to be mentored by veteran staff who are committed to your success.
To apply for a position, send resume and cover letter to the email address listed for that specific opening. Your interest in employment at Wake Health Services, Inc. is appreciated. We will review your information and contact you should we have questions, need additional information or would like for you to interview.
Wake Health Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced by an applicants or employees race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please review the open positions below:
|Franklin Community Health Services||Bilingual Medical Receptionist|
|Administrative Offices||Regional Director of Operations|
|Rock Quarry Road Family Medicine||CAPUS Outreach Coordinator|